Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I love computer geeks

It's true. Computer geeks are great! I have yet to ask Google to find me an answer to a computer query and not found that someone else has asked the same question before, and been answered. Workarounds for weird software gitches. MATLAB files to manipulate plots all sorts of ways. LaTeX tips and templates. And all for free! I'd love to join in the fun, but don't have the time quite yet (will I ever?) to learn all the nitty-gritty programming. Someday. For now, I enjoy hacking together the stuff I find online. So, thanks to all you computer geeks out there! You are very much appreciated.

1 comment:

Joseph Smidt said...

Yeah, I completely agree. I've been 10 times as productive because all the great computer tips people have posted online. One of these days I hope to give back as well.

Any day now......